Please, read our conditions
- A lease agreement will be signed between the Landlord and the Tenant.
- The Tenant will make a deposit (usually 2 months’ rent), either as a separate transfer to the Landlord’s account or as a special bank deposit at any Finnish bank. The deposit will be returned to the tenant at the end of the lease agreement.
- The first month’s rent will be transferred to the Landlord’s account by the due date.
- The agency fee (one month’s rent + VAT 24%) will be paid to Céline Oy Ab’s bank account by the due date.
- The Tenant is obliged to apply for a home insurance at any Finnish insurance company.
- Céline Oy Ab will hand over the key(s) to the Tenant by the first day of the lease agreement, if not agreed otherwise.
- Smoking and pets are forbidden in all apartments, if not mentioned separately.
- The Tenant is responsible for the cleaning of the apartment.
- The apartment has to be left in the same condition as in the beginning of the lease agreement.
- The Tenant is responsible for any defacement to the apartment during his/her stay. The Tenant shall exercise reasonable caution to prevent the occurrence of theft including locking all doors and windows during the times that he/she is not inside the apartment.
- The termination of the lease agreement should be sent in a written letter to the Landlord, one whole calendar month in advance.
Céline Oy / Ab
Yrjönkatu 32 E 46